Tis the season to be merry, and what other than a cauliflower tabbouleh to spark some holiday joy while snacking with your friends and family? Paired with some crispy, air popped novacrisps. It’s just delish! Especially, with some chilled white wine. My mouth is already watering for some!
The recipe is standard, replacing the bulgur with cauliflower. For purposes of simplicity, we are using the recipe from another website.
For more information click here
List of ingredients for 1 person:
- 3 cups cauliflower couscous (Pre chopped cauliflower)
- 4 cups Parsley
- 1 ½ Mint
- 1/2 cup chopped Scallions
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 3/4 cup finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 Minutes
- Add the parsley, mint, garlic, and scallions to the blender on pulse.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cucumber into a separate bowl. Season with salt and add the lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Leave the salad to sit for approx 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serving with Novacrisp